Price: 11,98 €
(as of Apr 13,2021 19:08:29 UTC – Details)
A comprehensive guide for cybersecurity professionals to acquire unique insights on the evolution of the threat landscape and how you can address modern cybersecurity challenges in your organisation
- Protect your organization from cybersecurity threats with field-tested strategies
- Discover the most common ways enterprises initially get compromised
- Measure the effectiveness of your organization’s current cybersecurity program against cyber attacks
After scrutinizing numerous cybersecurity strategies, Microsoft’s former Global Chief Security Advisor in this book helps you understand the efficacy of popular cybersecurity strategies and more.
Cybersecurity Threats, Malware Trends, and Strategies offers an unprecedented long-term view of the global threat landscape by examining the twenty-year trend in vulnerability disclosures and exploitation, nearly a decade of regional differences in malware infections, the socio-economic factors that underpin them, and how global malware has evolved. This will give you further perspectives into malware protection for your organization. It also examines internet-based threats that CISOs should be aware of.
The book will provide you with an evaluation of the various cybersecurity strategies that have ultimately failed over the past twenty years, along with one or two that have actually worked. It will help executives and security and compliance professionals understand how cloud computing is a game changer for them.
By the end of this book, you will know how to measure the effectiveness of your organization’s cybersecurity strategy and the efficacy of the vendors you employ to help you protect your organization and yourself.
What you will learn
- Discover cybersecurity strategies and the ingredients critical to their success
- Improve vulnerability management by reducing risks and costs for your organization
- Learn how malware and other threats have evolved over the past decade
- Mitigate internet-based threats, phishing attacks, and malware distribution sites
- Weigh the pros and cons of popular cybersecurity strategies of the past two decades
- Implement and then measure the outcome of a cybersecurity strategy
- Learn how the cloud provides better security capabilities than on-premises IT environments
Who this book is for
This book is designed to benefit engineers, leaders, or any professional with either a responsibility for cyber security within their organization, or an interest in working in this ever-growing field.
Table of Contents
- Ingredients for a Successful Cybersecurity Strategy
- Using Vulnerability Trends to Reduce Risk and Costs
- The Evolution of the Threat Landscape – Malware
- Internet-Based Threats
- Cybersecurity Strategies
- Strategy Implementation
- Measuring Performance and Effectiveness
- The Cloud – A Modern Approach to Security and Compliance