Price: 3,60 €
(as of Feb 21,2021 19:18:03 UTC – Details)
This thrilling dystopian series follows Ava Rhodes as she fights against Chief Morray to save her people from his agenda to control all human life.
In book two, it’s seventeen years after the disappearance of former city center leader, Chief Morray and there has been peace among the West Coast regions. But in Ojai Village there is very little peace between Ava and her sixteen-year old daughter Grace. Both have different ideas about independence.
When Grace comes across some digital footprints inside the mainframe, Ava’s convinced that Morray is back to seek revenge and reclaim control. Turns out she’s right. When Ava goes missing, Grace assembles a team to find her mother and take down Morray. Grace learns that Ava’s stuck inside the mainframe and if she doesn’t reach her soon, Morray will keep her trapped inside forever.
Perfect for fans of Ready Player One, the Divergent series, and the Maze Runner series.
The New Agenda Series
The City Center Book 1
The Mainframe Book 2
The Torrent Book 3
The New Agenda Prequel
– Available in a Box Set, see author page for details.
Additional books by Simone Pond
The Mysterium Chronicles
Exodus of Magic Book 1
River of Magic Book 2
Wrath of Magic Book 3
The Coastview Prophecies
Hidden Sight Book 1
Beyond Sight Book 2
Armor of Magic Series
Sacred Light Book 1
Rising Light Book 2
Edge of Light Book 3
Swarmed: A Dystopian Novel
Voices of the Apocalypse: A Collection of Short Stories
A compelling addition to this dystopian novel series. – RedRoom Reviews
If you liked the first two books or enjoy a strong dystopian environment with a creepy villain, I highly recommend this series. – JC’s Book Haven
I would recommend The Mainframe to people who have enjoyed the previous two books in the series, and to fans of Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. – Amethyst Reviews
—>Here’s what readers are saying.
– Once I picked up this book, like the others, I couldn’t put it down.
– It was such a treat to read Simone Ponds 3rd installment of her series. I love that the perspective of the storyteller has shifted again, this time we are with Ava’s teenage daughter Grace. I love how Pond is able to tackle so many levels of society commentary and still deliver on loads of intimate character development.
– The author continues to create characters I feel invested in. I was hooked from the beginning and couldn’t wait to find out the characters fates.I look forward to reading future works by this author.
– The Mainframe sucks you in quickly and has you turning the pages to figure out what will come next. There are still more possibilities for this series…I can’t help but wonder if/when and who will return!
– Without a doubt the "Mainframe" is Pond’s best work to date! She has shown herself as a true "novelist" this time. Read the "Mainframe" – it is a marvelous piece of writing.
– A very well written book. It was very easy for me to read/follow from start/finish & never a dull moment. There were no grammar/typo errors, nor any repetitive or out of line sequence sentences. Lots of exciting scenarios, with several twists/turns & a great set of unique characters to keep track of. This could also make great movie, animated cartoon, PP presentation or paid-per-view mini TV series (A & E, History channel).
– The thrilling story continues. Stretching the imagination into the future and the technology of the mainframe. I couldn’t put the book down. It’s well written, thrilling and has a touch of romance. Loved it.
– Excellent stand alone story but so much more satisfying to have read all three.
Visit simonepond.com to join the mailing list for updates on new releases and giveaways!
Free with Kindle Unlimited!
Scroll up to buy your copy!